Posted on March 18, 2017 by Victoria Jones | 0 comments
How happy does it make you feel that one of the most fashion-forward looks this year is a basic tee?! I don't know about you, but I am super excited to know that all I have to do is throw on a simple t-shirt with a pair of jeans and I am good to go!
If you are looking for a simple, basic tee then you are in luck because Love June has you covered! I seriously can't walk in without wanting every single t-shirt in there!
I have put together five looks that I love and what I would pair them with for the perfect, trendy look.
1. Faith Based Tee 'He is I Am'// I love this one because of its meaning and how cute it would be one in the fall paired with a leather jacket or a flannel around the waist. For the summer, I would pair this with a cute pair of LJ denim shorts or a Love June Articles of Society denim skirt!
Accessories: Layer it up with different necklaces or keep it simple with a wrap around long beaded necklace!
2. The Issey Top// Perfect for a beach trip because of the sailor inspired look! I would definitely pair this top with high waisted Articles of Society denim cut-off shorts and cute sandals!
Accessories: Keep it simple with a few bracelets and an everyday necklace!
3. Seize the Day top// This lived in tee can be tied in all different styles because of its length! I would pair this with a denim skirt, boyfriend jeans, or skinny jeans and either tie the tee in a knot or tuck it in slightly in the front!
Accessories: Layer it up with several beaded necklaces or choose a bold pair of earrings with a high ponytail!
4. The MVP top// I unashamedly wear this top a little too much! I absolutely love the fit and how different it is from your average tee. Pair this with a pair of skinny jeans or denim shorts. I usually tuck mine in a little in the front or tie a knot for a more stylish look.
Accessories: Chunky choker or a long beaded wrap around necklace!
5. Project Social T 'Roadtrip'// I absolutely love this one because its the softest shirt ever and is a graphic tee! I adore tops with sayings on them, especially one as cute as this! I would pair this with denim cut-offs, a denim skirt, skinny jeans or high-waisted boyfriend jeans!
Accessories: Simple everyday necklace or a thin choker! You can also layer up your rings for a hippy, edgy look!
Now that you have seen my favorite top five basic tee looks, head over to shoplovejune.com to get yours or visit us at our Kennesaw and Cartersville location! As always, for more information and advice, leave a comment to talk to us! Xoxo-V