Spring Break Packing List
Posted on 17 March 2016
Alright ladies... today's blog post is all about what to pack when your going on spring break (or any other beachy vacation). I know it seems like we try to bring our whole closet with us when we go on vacation because you never know what you might need once you are 5 hours away from home and have no way of running home to grab that new white blouse you forgot to pack! (Yes I'm still mad about the last time I went on vacation). Anyway, here's a few tips on things you definitely don't need to forget when packing for your next vacay!
1. A white blouse or tank. Trust me. A white top is an essential. It goes with EVERYTHING... jeans, cutoffs, white shorts. It's super easy to style & white just looks great on vacation. It lets you show off your well earned tan.
2. Cutoffs. These are great if your going shopping while on vacation or they are perfect to throw on over your swimsuit if your headed in from the beach and want to go grab lunch.
3. A maxi dress. Long dresses are so elegant & perfect for a nice dinner while on vacation. This dress is perfect for a beach vacation & the silhouette looks amazing on every body type.
4. A romper. Rompers are so fun! I think they are so cute & comfortable. Rompers are easy because you don't have to worry about multiple pieces to your outfit. Its one and done just like dresses. I love this romper that features a high neckline comfortable elastic waistline.
5. A coverup. Having a coverup is a necessity on vacation. It's easier to throw on than a t-shirt and shorts (which I used to do) plus so much cuter! When you feel like your getting too much sun at the pool or beach but don't want to head inside, just throw on your coverup. I LOVE this kaftan coverup. The tassels are on trend and I love that this one is a little longer than others I've seen.
Thank you for reading! Let us know in the comments which of these items ya'll would love to bring on vacation!